Top trending lifestyle videos
Study: Onion, garlic may reduce breast cancer risk
A study from the University of Buffalo and University of Puerto Rico has found that garlic and onions can help lower risk of breast cancer by 67 percent.
21 pumpkin breakfast recipes for a chilly fall day
The warm and spicy flavors pair perfectly with the sweet pastries and treats that we've come to know and love for morning time.
Study says there's no need to eat less red meat
A controversial study has leading experts up in arms after it hinted that eating less red and unprocessed meat does not improve one's health.
'King of dad jokes' goes viral for hilarious signs
It takes confidence to call yourself "the king" of anything — but when it comes to dad jokes, Vince Rozmiarek makes a pretty strong case for himself.
10 celebrity survivors of breast cancer
These brave women are letting others battling the disease know they are not alone.
Gifts and other ways to help someone through cancer
No matter if someone close to you is going through breast cancer or a distant acquaintance, there are a multitude of thoughtful ways to show your support.
The Latest from our Partners
- Things You Never Knew About The Golden Girls
- The Worst Mistakes In Mainstream Movies: Big Budget Blunders
- Unraveling A Comedy Legend: Facts About Don Knotts That Will Shock You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than 6k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- New refi program gives homeowners one more chance
- Savings Alert: This Savings Program Replaced HARP
- Refinance rates at 2.875% APR (15yr). Do you qualify?
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- These Dad Pranks Are Hilarious And Some Even Teach A Lesson
- The World's Most Valuable Thrift Store And Garage Sale Finds
- These Funny Doctors Inject A Dose Of Comedy Into Their Serious Work