Find a home
Tiny home is saving its owner thousands ever year
Bradley Langenberg built his tiny 230-square-foot home in Jacksonville, Florida by himself, becoming a homeowner at just 22 years old.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Account Rates Still Skyrocketing - Earn Over 2.45%
- This Company is Disrupting the $27T Retirement Industry
- 2019: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Refinance rates still at near historic lows! Do you qualify?
- Beat the bank: refinance before rates go up.
- Your best refinance rates for 2019
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Spend $500, Pocket $150 with one of these cards
- 7 cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- New refi program gives homeowners one more chance